SCX24 Deadbolt 1/24th Scale Electric 4WD Rock Crawler - Green
- Includes 3 channel radio system, ESC and transmitter batteries
- Includes motor and on-board LiPo battery
- Realistic narrow-stance rock crawler body in olive green or red
- Moulded roll cage with realistic light bar
- Realistic driver figure and many other scale details
- Officially licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels
- Officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tyres (S30 compound, large block tread)
- Full-time 4WD
- Splined and sleeved front and rear drive shafts allow for maximum suspension travel while keeping the power to the wheels
- Steel front and rear axles, front stub axles and dogbones provide strength and durability
- Rugged steel C-channel frame rails with bracing keep everything rigid and aligned
- Front and rear axles consist of a two-piece, moulded plastic solid axle design
- 3-Link front and 4-link rear suspension supply optimal handling
- Coil-over shocks with simulated reservoir and durable plastic suspension links deliver proven Axial crawling performance
- Front and rear differentials each house a worm gear setup to power the axles and create higher ground clearance. Worm gear drive also provides a low gear ratio to reduce torque twist
- Two LEDs in the front bumper for night driving
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with your 1/24 scale Deadbolt is included!
- (1) SCX24™ Deadbolt™ 1/24 Scale 4WD Truck
- (1) Axial AE-6 ESC/receiver combo (installed)
- (1) Dynamite® 88T brushed electric motor (installed)
- (1) Axial AS-1 steering servo (installed)
- (1) Axial® AX-4 2.4GHz 3-channel radio
- (4) AA transmitter batteries
- (1) 350mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery
- (1) USB LiPo charger
- (1) Product Manual
At less than 8" long, it's the perfect rig to take along on your hiking, camping, and other outdoor and indoor adventures - offering factory-assembled ease, scale looks, and confident handling on any trail.
Even new modelers driving the SCX24 chassis will be well-equipped to tackle tough climbs and rough trails. Like the larger SCX10™ II chassis, this smaller version uses plenty of steel components - from the C-channel frame rails to the front and rear axles and dogbones. Even over off-road, mountainous, rocky and desert terrain, it has the strength to keep pushing onward and upward.
For the most reliable handling, the SCX24 chassis features a three-link front and four-link rear suspension. The combination of coil-over shocks and durable plastic suspension links delivers Axial-worthy crawling performance even at this small scale. The worm gear drive setup permits a high ground clearance plus a low gear ratio that reduces torque twist.
Powered by an included 180-size motor and LiPo battery, the SCX24 Deadbolt shows off competence and charisma on the trails. Check out that Deadbolt body - with its narrow stance, bulging hood, realistic driver figure, and moulded roll cage with realistic light bar. The realism continues right down to the ground, where you'll find licensed KMC XD229 Machete Crawl wheels wrapped in Nitto Trail Grappler tyres.
Adding even more to its beginner appeal, the SCX24 Deadbolt comes 100% complete and ready to run. Everything required for action is in the box: assembled and finished vehicle; Axial 3-channel 2.4GHz radio system with servo and ESC/receiver unit; Dynamite® 88T brushed electric motor and 350mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery; USB LiPo charger; and even four AA cells for the transmitter!