Superforza 1/7th GT RTR Street Car- Blue
Get ready to turn heads on the strip and streets with FTX’s brushless powered 1/7th on road 4WD, Superforza GT. Fusing muscle with style, the Superforza is ready to deliver an on-road, street racing experience like never before.
Modelling an aggressively styled scale bodyshell that features moulded scale accessories such as front grill, side mirrors, rear spoiler, head and taillight lenses for realistic LED lighting system and oversized rear tyres, the Superforza GT is ready to live up to its supercar billing.
Under the hood, a Hobbywing 150Amp speed control and 2000kv 4274 4-pole brushless motor are ready to link up with your choice of 4S or 6S LiPo battery power, for some rubber burning street runs. With speed you need control and with channelled chassis side guards and a rear diffuser for ground effects, coupled with Fastrax F-Zero high traction tyres that are internally belted to stop expansion under power, using a wider rear footprint, high speed stability is assured.
A robust, shaft drive, 3-differential drivetrain, featuring heavy-duty steel gears and spiral-tooth diff gears and front universal front CVD driveshafts are ready for you to apply the power. At these speeds it’s impossible to cover everything, but a 3mm thick aluminium chassis, CNC 6061 T6 machined aluminium front and rear towers, aluminium front to back chassis brace and front foam bumper are all designed to help minimise damage in the event of an off or impact.
Looking to fine tune the Superforza’s handling for a faster run or lap time? Then you have the tools as standard with the adjustable aluminium front and rear shock absorbers that include optional spring ratings. Multiple shock absorber positions and front and rear anti-roll bars will help you dial-in your ride in no time. Whilst a 19kg metal geared servo controls the steering, you can also experiment with some sideways drift style action with the integrated, servo operated mechanical diff brake option, for some handbrake turns. Conditions a little slippery? No problem, the Etronix 2.4ghz radio system features a built-in gyro in the receiver to help you keep your Superforza on track. Burn rubber and light up the road with the Superforza GT!
- 99% Ready-to-Run
- 2.4ghz Etronix radio w/gyro programmed RX
- Waterproof 18kg metal geared steering servo
- Hobbywing 150Amp brushless speed control
- 2000kv 4-pole 4274 brushless motor
- Chassis mounted cooling fan for motor
- Integrated mechanical brake option
- CNC Alum. 6061 T6 Front Rear Shock Towers
- CNC Aluminium Centre chassis Brace
- Pivot ball suspension
- Heavy-duty Front CVD driveshafts
- Big bore aluminium-threaded oil filled shocks
- 3mm aluminium chassis
- Moulded chassis side guards & rear diffuser
- Front foam bumper
- 3-differential shaft drive transmission
- Heavy-duty steel gears
- Spiral-tooth diff gears
- Ball bearings
- Belted Intermediate Treaded tyres
- 7-spoke wheels w/wide offset rears
- Supercar inspired body with moulded grill, mirrors, spoiler & light lenses
- Realistic front and rear LED light system
Front Tyre: Φ43*100mm
Rear Tyre: Φ53*107mm
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- 4 x AA batteries
- 4S or 6S Lipo battery w/XT90 connector