P3TX 1/8th Off Road Ceramic Buggy Engine with Alu Carb
Picco has introduced the new Picco P3TX Buggy engine for 1/8th off-road car class.
This new version of the Italian manufacturer features a traditional 3+2 port cylinder with an updated CNC machining.
Characterised by a Long Stroke layout and strong Swiss made 14mm Ceramic bearing for better reliability it also sports a new Cooling head to improve heat dissipation and a head button with silicone seal to prevent dust and vibration.
An Optional LCG (low-center-gravity) head to be used ONLY below 10°C/50°F outside temp. is sold separately (cod. 2700).
The P3TX 3,5cc engine is delivered with a 7,0mm and 7,5mm vernturi.
• 3+2 port hard chromed liner
• Piston CNC machined from billet
• Bevel edged lightweight aerodynamic Con-Rod
• Die cast 3 needle slide carburettor
• 7,0mm – 7,5mm Venturi
• 14mm Steel crankshaft with 2 counterweights.
• Combustion chamber featuring O-Ring design to absorb engine vibration
• Die cast backplate with improve gasflow
• 14mm Ceramic swiss made main bearing
• Blue sealed Japan front bearing
• 3.49cc Engine displacement
• 16.03mm Bore
• 17.30mm Stroke
• 2.70 hp output @ 34,000rpm