14x25.4x6mm Ceramic Engine Bearing
A very high quality rear engine bearing, featuring ceramic Si3n4 balls for massively increased life span and reduced drag.
If you are looking to upgrade your engine a little and hoping for smoother power delivery, incresaed run time and reduced maintainence then ceramic bearings are the way to go. We are confident that this is amongst, if not the best ceramic bearin on the market. Featuring the highest spec balls, a polyamide case and precision ground inner and outer races this is as good as a bearing gets.
Please note that when installing the bearing, it is important to take propper precautions and fit the bearing straight into the crankcase and ensure that the balls face the rear of the engine. When running a engine in with a ceramic balled bearing it is critical to run a little richer than normal to allow the bearing to break in fully and not allow the balls to skate.
14*25.4*6mm Ceramic bearing suitable for:
- All Alpha Plus engines, Sport, F850, Clubracer, S852, Z852, A852, A872, Lutz Edition
- Go GX Series, GX3, GX5, GX7, GX5IIHO.
- All OS Vspec variants. VZ-B, VZ-B Speed, XZ-B, XZ-B Speed
- Ninja JX Series
- Bullit 216 and 218
- JQ The Engine
- LRP Ceramic
- Novarossi: Plus 4 (2008), Plus 21-7T, P5 (Original), 421B, BS-21SB, & C5
- Picco - check measurement