McLaren Senna TT-02 1/10th Electric Kit
Unleashed on the world at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show, this super car bears the name of legendary racer Ayrton Senna. Its body features extensive carbon fiber sections, and is designed for impeccable aerodynamics and cooling. Power is provided by an 800PS 4-liter V8 twin turbo engine. With only 500 produced, the McLaren Senna is hot property indeed.
Tamiya has recreated this legendary supercar as a radio control model in 1/10 scale. The body has been faithfully captured in polycarbonate while the rear wing and rear-view mirrors are recreated with ABS plastic. Furthermore, the body sits on top of our easy-to-assemble TT-02 chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 466mm, width: 194.6mm, height: 118mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
- The complex, aerodynamically honed form of the McLaren Senna is captured in polycarbonate with dedicated black ABS side mirrors and rear wing.
- Based upon the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis which gives high adaptability with various kinds of setups.
- Includes Large Urethane Bumper L (Item 51226) which helps protect your model.
- 10-spoke wheels molded in Gun Metal are paired with racing radial tires (Item 50419).
- Body requires painting, cutting out, attachment of parts, application of stickers, and other work.
- Includes 540-type brushed motor and ESC
Need To Complete
- 7.2v NimH Battery and appropriate Charger
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- AA's for the Transmitter